Richard Santalesa addressed the Connecticut Association of Paralegals today, June 12, 2013, discussing how technological developments have effected the practice of law, from the way we now conduct legal research and present evidence at a trial to the way law firms are managed and the changing expectations attorneys have of paralegals in today’s digital world. In his well-received presentation he covered a top five of topics that have and are revolutionizing the legal landscape. In closing he stressed that keeping up with new technology has become as important to the paralegal profession as the job itself.
- SmartEdgeLaw Quoted on NYDFS Final Cybersecurity Regulations 03/21/2017
- FTC Issues New Data Breach Response Guidance For Businesses 10/26/2016
- Sm@rtEdgeLaw NYDFS CyberRegs Summary Highlighted and Republished 10/18/2016
- New Cloud Computing Guidance From Health & Human Services’ OCR 10/16/2016
- Proposed cybersec regulations for New York financial institutions have a broad reach 09/30/2016
- Cybersecurity Regulations Issued by NYS Dept of Financial Services 09/19/2016