Richard Santalesa, Member of the SmartedgeLaw Group has been accepted as a “certified mentor” to small and start-up business by the Greater Bridgeport Chapter of SCORE, a national volunteer organization with 365 chapters and 13,000 volunteers who provide free counseling/mentoring to individuals starting businesses as well as existing ongoing small businesses seeking advice on growing sales, legal compliance and issues, etc. Santalesa will be counseling on legal issues surrounding formation of entities, online and internet matters, as well as general business legal concerns.
- SmartEdgeLaw Quoted on NYDFS Final Cybersecurity Regulations 03/21/2017
- FTC Issues New Data Breach Response Guidance For Businesses 10/26/2016
- Sm@rtEdgeLaw NYDFS CyberRegs Summary Highlighted and Republished 10/18/2016
- New Cloud Computing Guidance From Health & Human Services’ OCR 10/16/2016
- Proposed cybersec regulations for New York financial institutions have a broad reach 09/30/2016
- Cybersecurity Regulations Issued by NYS Dept of Financial Services 09/19/2016